MADISON, N.J. (Nov. 12, 2019) -- Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC announced today that Thomas Group Realty has affiliated with the brand. Now known as Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Thomas Group, the company serves the Gainesville, Fla. market.
The Thomas Group was founded in 2012 by Matt and Tiffany Thomas who have grown the firm from five agents to nearly 60 today. Over the last 12 months, the company has closed 770 transactions and over $176M in sales volume.
Home to the University of Florida, Gainesville is one of the nation’s most recognized college towns. The University has invested heavily in infrastructure to support two-dozen strategic areas of emphasis spanning health, agriculture, computing and education. The region has also benefited from the University of Florida Health system’s new facilities at the UF Health Shands Children's Hospital and new world-class clinical care and research institute for neurological diseases. The UF Health Hospitals and Gainesville’s technology industry have brought world-class talent from far and wide for both research and clinical care.
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Thomas Group will serve the greater community of Gainesville, Alachua County, and surrounding areas.
- Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Thomas Group becomes the 14th BHGRE® franchise in Florida.
- Matt and Tiffany Thomas annually rank in the top 1% of REALTORS® in the Gainesville market, averaging more than 100 home sales and $20 million in personal sales volume each year.
- Over the last three years, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Thomas Group has had an average sales price of $300,000, higher than any of the other top 10 leading companies in the Gainesville-Alachua County Association of Realtors MLS.
- Since its 2012 inception, the firm has consistently ranked in the top 5 for sales volume.
- The company hopes to benefit from already high brand recognition in Gainesville since 43.7% of the population Meredith Corporation customers. Meredith is the publisher of Better Homes & Gardens magazine.
- The company utilizes a selective recruiting process which relies on inviting individuals of deep integrity who are a good cultural fit for the firm, which prides itself on a cohesive spirit.
- Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Thomas Group supports many local charities with a focus on those related to children’s health including Xtraordinary Joy, Lemon Ball and Be Hope.
- Matt and Tiffany expect their affiliated agents will immediately benefit from BHGRE® tools and resources including Be Better University®, the brand’s educational platform. “We are an educated college town, so we’re excited about the educational opportunities to better serve our customers,” said Tiffany.
“Matt and Tiffany’s strong performance as REALTORS® combined with the fact that they have built a top five company in their market underscore their ability to run a company dedicated to the highest levels of service. By affiliating with the Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate network, they cement their intention to fuel their growth and become more productive and profitable. I am excited to watch this firm reach new heights under the authentic and accessible leadership of Matt and Tiffany Thomas.”
-Sherry Chris, President & CEO, Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate
“We are proud of the success our firm has enjoyed but we knew we needed more resources to achieve the next-level growth we envisioned for our affiliated agents. The robust suite of Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate brand offerings combined with our local knowledge of the market creates a unique advantage to our customers when buying or selling a home.”
- Matt Thomas, Broker/Owner, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Thomas Group
“One of the things that impressed us the most about the Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate leadership team is that from every interaction, we could see that everyone is treated with respect and valued. That really resonated with us because it mirrors our own leadership philosophy. In fact, Matt and I made a point to engage our agents in the decision to affiliate with Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate because we value their opinions and respect our relationships with them. We’re so proud of each and every one of them. They are what makes Thomas Group a wonderful place to work.”
- Tiffany Thomas, Broker-Associate/Owner, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Thomas Group
Click to Tweet:
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate welcomes Thomas Group Realty. Growing #Gainesville firm expanding @BHGRealEstate presence in #Florida
About Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC is a dynamic real estate brand that offers a full range of services to brokers, sales associates and home buyers and sellers. Using innovative technology, sophisticated business systems and the broad appeal of a lifestyle brand, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC embodies the future of the real estate industry while remaining grounded in the tradition of home. Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC is a subsidiary of Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY), a global leader in real estate franchising and provider of real estate brokerage, relocation and settlement services.
The growing Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate network includes more than 12,000 independent sales associates and 360 offices serving home buyers and sellers across the United States, Canada, Jamaica and The Bahamas. The brand announced its expansion into Australia and New Zealand in April of 2018.
Better Homes & Gardens® is a registered trademark of Meredith Corporation licensed to Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC and used with permission. An Equal Opportunity Company. Equal Housing Opportunity. Each Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate Franchise is independently owned and operated.