Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Murphy & Co. Expands into Ocean County, New Jersey with the Addition of Three Offices
MADISON, N.J. (Dec. 20, 2018) — Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Murphy & Co. announced today its expanding presence in New Jersey with the acquisition of Pacesetter Realty. Under the leadership of broker/owner Kevin Murphy, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Murphy & Co. now serves the New Jersey real estate market with five offices spanning Monmouth and Ocean Counties.
- Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Murphy & Co. was founded as an independent brokerage in 2006 in Red Bank, New Jersey. The real estate firm affiliated with the Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate brand in September 2017. Shortly after joining the brand, the firm added a second office in Rumson, New Jersey.
- With this acquisition, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Murphy & Co. expands its scope down the Jersey coast into Ocean County, with offices in Beach Haven, Forked River and Manahawkin.
- Operating as an independent brokerage and formerly working with a franchise brand, Pacesetter Realty broker/owner, Jay DeYonker recognized a need for franchise support through tools, resources, education and technology to increase productivity and provide the support independent sales agents require to expand their careers.
- Aligned with Murphy’s vision and mission to expand Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Murphy & Co.’s presence, Pacesetter Realty broker/owner Jay DeYonker will continue to manage the Ocean County offices. Under their combined leadership, both brokerages expressed confidence in the acquisition, and enthusiasm for the benefits of the brand’s innovative technology and continued education that it will provide to their agents and clients.
- Murphy plans to utilize the power of the tools and resources offered by Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate to provide a solid foundation of growth for his team members. Both Murphy and DeYonker share a commitment to agents in providing products and services that will help them better serve their customers and clients to ensure combined success.
-Sherry Chris, President and CEO, Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate
“Utilizing Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate’s broad suite of resources and technology is an essential component to building success. Kevin’s commitment to implement these tools has been instrumental to the rapid expansion and accomplishments of Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Murphy & Co. Together, Kevin and Jay are well-positioned as a best-in-class team with extraordinary talent under their combined leadership. I am confident that they will lead Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Murphy & Co. to greater achievements as they look to take advantage of growth opportunities.”
-Kevin Murphy, Broker/Owner, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Murphy & Co.
“Pacesetter Realty has been enormously successful with a great reputation and excellent agents. We look forward to building on their success by providing a wide array of resources to help their agents strengthen and expand their businesses. The combined firms bring numerous benefits to both the agents and their clients and we look forward to a successful future together.”
Click to Tweet:
About Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC is a dynamic real estate brand that offers a full range of services to brokers, sales associates and home buyers and sellers. Using innovative technology, sophisticated business systems and the broad appeal of a lifestyle brand, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC embodies the future of the real estate industry while remaining grounded in the tradition of home. Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC is a subsidiary of Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY), a global leader in real estate franchising and provider of real estate brokerage, relocation and settlement services.
The growing Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate network includes more than 12,000 independent sales associates and 360 offices serving home buyers and sellers across the United States, Canada, Jamaica and The Bahamas. The brand announced its expansion into Australia and New Zealand in April of 2018.
Better Homes & Gardens® is a registered trademark of Meredith Corporation licensed to Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC and used with permission. An Equal Opportunity Company. Equal Housing Opportunity. Each Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate Franchise is independently owned and operated.