MADISON, N.J. (Aug. 29, 2022) -- Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC announced today the affiliation of Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Tiger Town based in Baton Rouge, La., which expands the brand’s presence in the state.
The firm is owned and operated by Shannon Andre-Dewey, who established Tiger Town Realty in 2007 after a highly successful career in real estate sales. Andre-Dewey has grown the company to more than 40 agents and has become among the top 10% of brokerages in the market. The family-oriented firm and its agents are dedicated to providing exceptional client service and prioritizes building relationships with clients.
The brokerage serves residential clients across all segments in the Baton Rouge area, including Gonzales, Sorrento, Geismar, Prairieville, Denham Springs, Port Allen, Brusly, Plaquemine, Erwinville, New Roads and Addis. In addition, the company has a growing presence in New Orleans, located about an hour away.
Baton Rouge is an education, economic and entertainment hub of the South. The city is home to Louisiana State University, representing a large part of the local culture. Baton Rouge’s revitalized downtown with live music, museums, art galleries and the walkable, bikeable Mississippi River Levee Path is complemented by a nationally acclaimed library system and more than 180 parks. Baton Rouge also offers a low cost of living with thriving job markets in healthcare, engineering and energy.
● Andre-Dewey intends to grow market share by recruiting service-driven, production-minded agents to the firm. They will be attracted to the unique opportunities afforded to Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate affiliated agents, including the highly regarded brand cachet, sophisticated marketing programs and proprietary avenues for lead generation.
● Increased agent productivity will be a significant focus as the company she leverages the brand’s vast array of business-building tools, technology and resources, including the MoxiWorks product suite, which will streamline agents’ activities and enhance the client experience.
● Agents will also be well-positioned for increased productivity with access to Be Better® University, the brand’s proven professional development and award-winning learning platform. Courses are available to affiliated brokers and agents across various topics, from luxury certification to productivity, technology, and skill development. Classes and workshops are offered live, virtually and on-demand.
● PinPointSM, the proprietary BHGRE® brand tool that taps into consumer behavior data from Better Homes & Gardens magazine and its publisher Dotdash Meredith’s customer database of more than 175 million consumers, will play a significant role in supporting client acquisition for the brokerage’s affiliated agents.
● Commitment to the community through sponsorships, fundraising, volunteering and donations is a prominent component of the firm’s culture. In addition to supporting many local events, the company is a long-time supporter of Catholic Life Charities and the Salvation Army’s Christmas Adopt a Family program, which helps provide tangible needs to impoverished families during the holidays.
● Realtor.com reports that the median listing price for a home in Baton Rouge, L.A. is $270,000.
“Shannon’s strong work ethic, extensive networking and ambitious growth plans have factored prominently into her company’s success. In addition, her commitment to ongoing professional development and fostering an environment where agents can be productive has distinguished her in the market. She has built an impressive foundation from which to fuel further growth as a Better Home and Gardens® Real Estate affiliated company. We look forward to supporting her expansion in Southern Louisiana.”
- Sherry Chris, President & CEO, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC
“Over the last 15 years, I have made it a priority to help my agents work smarter and stay ahead of the competition. As I focused on fostering growth, it became clear that comprehensive technology solutions were critical. I looked to affiliate with a brand that could further our success as a company while allowing us to remain true to our founding principles. Our affiliation with the Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate brand helps us “Be Better” as we benefit from the competitive edge and intrinsic value of being affiliated with the industry’s only lifestyle brand, one that resonates very well here in the South.”
- Shannon Andre-Dewey, Broker/Owner, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Tiger Town
About Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC
Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate is a dynamic real estate brand that offers a full range of services to brokers, sales associates and home buyers and sellers. Using innovative technology, sophisticated business systems and the broad appeal of a lifestyle brand, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate embodies the future of the real estate industry while remaining grounded in the tradition of home. Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC is a subsidiary of Anywhere Real Estate Inc. (NYSE: HOUS), a global leader in real estate franchising and provider of real estate brokerage, relocation, and settlement services.
The growing Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate network includes more than 12,490 independent sales associates and approximately 400 offices serving home buyers and sellers across the United States, Canada, Jamaica, The Bahamas, Australia and New Zealand.
Better Homes and Gardens® is a registered trademark of Meredith Operations Corporation licensed to Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC and used with permission. Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Each office is independently owned and operated.