MADISON, N.J. (June 26, 2018) — Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC, a leader in lifestyle real estate, unveiled its inaugural list of Next PAIGE award recipients. Winners of this award are affiliated Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate independent sales professionals and brokerage staff under the age of 30 who have successfully demonstrated a commitment to excellence in their careers and through community engagement.
The Next PAIGE award was created to celebrate the next generation of real estate professionals within the Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate network who have demonstrated a commitment to excellence in their careers implementing the brand's core values of Passion, Authenticity, Inclusion, Growth and Excellence (PAIGE) which provide a foundation for exemplary success.
- Passion - to stimulate energy to a higher level of inspiration and emotion
- Authenticity - being exactly what we claim to be
- Inclusion - to embrace all people and ideas
- Growth - to have increasing influence
- Excellence - to consistently exceed expectations
"At Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate, we have built a culture upon a set of stated core values; that our network lives by and follows in their personal and professional lives," said Sherry Chris, President and CEO of Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC. "This outstanding group of individuals has proved that professional and personal success is achievable early in their careers. We look forward to their future successes as part of the Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate network."
These winners have demonstrated their commitment to service, core values and performance very early in their career which further details their level of excellence. The esteemed Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate's 2018 Next PAIGE winners are:
- Allison Kasperski, Independent Sales Associate, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Star Homes (Grayslake, IL) - In addition to her success in selling homes, Kasperski is very involved in local charities. Through her fundraising work for KatiBugKids, she has raised numerous dollars for those that need help to cover medical costs. As a wife of a combat engineer in the United States Army, being involved with the Wounded Warrior Project and hosting fundraisers that raise contributions to benefit families of disabled veterans have become a passion of hers. The PAIGE core values mirror her own and she applies them in all that she does.
- Benjamin Smail, Independent Sales Associate, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate The Good Life Group (Omaha, NE) - As a successful sales agent, Smail embodies the spirit of collaboration. He teaches classes to other agents, even competitors so that he can help people to learn the path and process to success. It is also important to him to help his community propser. As such, he is a champion for local businesses by writing one positive review a week, sometimes even producing a full video for the recipient to use in their marketing. It's his way of helping other deserving businesses grow. A true ambassador of PAIGE, he brings others along for the ride on his pursuit of excellence.
- Debbie Lee, Controller, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Advantage Realty (Honolulu, HI) - Lee is a valued member of the management team as well as active with volunteering and fundraising. She is involved with the Aloha United Way's Society of Young Leaders, which aims to connect young professionals to make a concerted effort to give, serve and learn in the community. She is also a part of the BHGRE Advantage Realty volunteer committee, which has partnered with the University of Hawaii Foundation to establbish the Advantage Kokua Scholarship Fund to provide scholarships, mentorships, and other tools to students that would otherwide not have a chance. The core values of PAIGE align with her work ethic, community efforts, and personal values.
- Garrett Starnes, Independent Sales Associate, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Executive Partners (Augusta, GA) - Starnes affiliated with Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate just two years ago and has already achieved great milestones. During his first year, he gained Emerald Elite status, the highest level of award given by Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate, based on his sales volume. In his second year, he sold 67 homes as a single agent and gainted the title of Top Agent at his firm. He implements PAIGE by being the best at what he does and always being there to help his clients and colleagues.
All nominees submitted a testimonial by essay or video on how they actively live the PAIGE credo in their professional and personal life. Each of the winners will receive a crystal awrad and a complete marketing and social media toolkit that will help them market this prestigious award to their sphere and communities.
To learn more about Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate, please visit www.bhgre.com.
About Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC is a dynamic real estate brand that offers a full range of services to brokers, sales associates and home buyers and sellers. Using innovative technology, sophisticated business systems and the broad appeal of a lifestyle brand, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC embodies the future of the real estate industry while remaining grounded in the tradition of home. Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC is a subsidiary of Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY), a global leader in real estate franchising and provider of real estate brokerage, relocation and settlement services.
The growing Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate network includes over 11,500 affiliated sales associates and more than 360 offices serving home buyers and sellers across the United States, Canada, Jamaica and The Bahamas. The brand announced its expansion into Australia and New Zealand in April of 2018.
Better Homes & Gardens® is a registered trademark of Meredith Corporation licensed to Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC and used with permission. An Equal Opportunity Company. Equal Housing Opportunity. Each Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate Franchise is independently owned and operated.