MADISON N.J. (July 9, 2019) – Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC, a leader in lifestyle real estate, today unveiled the recipients of its second annual Next PAIGE awards honoring four affiliated sales professionals, 30 years old and younger, who embrace the brand's core values of Passion, Authenticity, Inclusion, Growth and Excellence (PAIGE) in both their professional and personal lives.
The PAIGE values were introduced to the Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate system in 2008 and were quickly adopted by the brand’s 360 affiliated offices and more than 12,000 sales professionals.
· Passion - to stimulate energy to a higher level of inspiration and emotion
· Authenticity - being exactly what we claim to be
· Inclusion - to embrace all people and ideas
· Growth - to have increasing influence
· Excellence - to consistently exceed expectations
The following recipients of Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate's 2019 Next PAIGE awards have been selected for their dedication to service, core values and performance early in their career:
- Alex Goering (26 years old), Independent Sales Associate, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Kansas City Homes (Overland Park, KS) – In his five years as an affiliated agent with Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Kansas City Homes, Goering has become not only a top producer in sales, but a valuable asset in the industry and the community. As an active board member of Madison Avenue Performing Arts, a youth theater company based in his home town of Spring Hill, KS, he continually strives to lend a helping hand and give back to the community. Goering also volunteers his time as Associate Director of Music for the Country Club Christian Church. His professional and community endeavors illustrate the essence of PAIGE and the pursuit of excellence.
- Meghan Hall (25 years old), Independent Sales Associate, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Fine Living (Celebration, FL) – Hall began her real estate career when she was only 16 years old, working during the summer as an assistant, before earning her license on semester break from college at 19. Hall is active in fighting children’s cancer by serving meals and donating each month to her local Ronald McDonald House, along with donating time at the Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children working closely with Arnie’s March Against Children’s Cancer. She also participates in the Arnie’s March Against Children’s Cancer. Her dedication to the PAIGE values personifies an exemplary commitment to her work ethic, community efforts and personal values.
- Heather Luce (28 years old), Independent Sales Associate, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Kansas City Homes (Kansas City, KS) – As a successful sales agent and the team lead of the KCLocalHomes real estate team, Luce incorporates the spirit of collaboration in both her professional and personal life. She is currently a “Big” with Big Brothers Big Sisters of Kansas City, the nation’s largest donor- and volunteer-supported mentoring network. Luce is also Vice President of the Board of Directors for SELF (Sustainable Empowerment Leadership Foundation), a global nonprofit organization collaborating with underserved communities in Honduras to bring sustainable solutions to everyday challenges. Honesty, kindness, and dedication are the pillars of Luce’s business and mirrors the PAIGE core values through her efforts in her business and community.
- Marisa Feikert (30 years old), Office Administrator, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Wine Country Group (Helena, CA) – Feikert is a valued member of the management team and supports the company’s 100 agents in five offices. By implementing PAIGE in her career and her personal life, Feikert identifies the PAIGE core values of authenticity, inclusion, and excellence as a testament to her success. She is deeply involved with assisting in technology and marketing to better serve business results, create new opportunities and exceed performance goals. Her past volunteer efforts include donating time at Butte Humane Society, a non-profit animal shelter committed to nurturing the human-animal bond. Currently, Feikert is an active member of Real Estate Appraisers Association North Bay Chapter.
"Since the inception of Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate, our core values have been an essential framework that our network embodies both personally and professionally,” said Sherry Chris, President and CEO of Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate. “By embracing the power of PAIGE in every aspect of their daily lives, these remarkable individuals have already had a substantial impact early in their careers. It is humbling to see their success and maturity at such a young age. I have met with each of them and am amazed at what they are accomplishing in their lives. We look forward to supporting them as they help shape the future of Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate.”
All Next PAIGE nominees submitted a written or video testimonial demonstrating how they embody the PAIGE values on a daily basis. Each winner receives a crystal award and a comprehensive marketing and social media toolkit to help them proudly showcase this prestigious award within their communities and social circles. “Inclusion is the bond that unites us all and inspires us to do our best work.
About Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC is a dynamic real estate brand that offers a full range of services to brokers, sales associates and home buyers and sellers. Using innovative technology, sophisticated business systems and the broad appeal of a lifestyle brand, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC embodies the future of the real estate industry while remaining grounded in the tradition of home. Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC is a subsidiary of Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY), a global leader in real estate franchising and provider of real estate brokerage, relocation and settlement services.
The growing Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate network includes more than 12,000 independent sales associates and 360 offices serving home buyers and sellers across the United States, Canada, Jamaica and The Bahamas. The brand announced its expansion into Australia and New Zealand in April of 2018.
Better Homes & Gardens® is a registered trademark of Meredith Corporation licensed to Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC and used with permission. An Equal Opportunity Company. Equal Housing Opportunity. Each Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate Franchise is independently owned and operated.