MADISON, N.J. (June 16, 2021) --Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC announced today that Drakulich Realty, based in Reno, Nev., has affiliated with the BHGRE® brand. The company will now be known as Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Drakulich Realty.
The family-owned brokerage is led by Bryan and Kimberly Drakulich and their daughter Balee. Several years after earning his real estate license at the age of 18, Bryan and his father Stan founded Drakulich Realty, making it one of the longest continually-owned family brokerages in the area. Kimberly emulates the Drakulich family entrepreneurial spirit with nearly three decades of real estate experience. Bryan and Kimberly’s nephew, Adrian, is also a member of the company’s leadership team and a top-producing agent.
An expanding technology and advanced manufacturing presence have contributed to economic and population growth in the region. Multi-national companies continue to expand their presence into Reno, most notably Tesla, Google, Apple and Switch. This expansion generated more than 50,000 new jobs over the past five years.
Nestled in the backyard of Lake Tahoe, Reno, Sparks and Incline Village are ideal spots for nature lovers who are looking for both city and outdoor lifestyles. Visitors and residents enjoy a wide variety of outdoor activities, including world class hiking, biking, skiing, and water sports. In addition, diverse local events such as Art Town, The Great Reno Balloon Races and Burning Man attract up to 5 million visitors per year.
- The firm is excited to provide its agents with a robust learning and professional development platform to support increased productivity and attract top talent to the company.
- The team will gain a competitive advantage in the market by using PinPointSM. This proprietary BHGRE® brand tool taps into consumer behavior data from Better Homes & Gardens magazine and its publisher Meredith Corporation’s customer database of more than 175 million consumers to assist affiliated agents in effectively reaching potential buyers for specific properties.
- The company will benefit from the marketing power of Distinctive Collection by Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate®, the brand’s unique luxury program, by increasing the firm’s presence in the area’s luxury market.
- Bryan Drakulich has been recognized as one of Nevada’s top-producing real estate professionals by REAL Trends and Zillow.
- The Reno Gazette Journal notes that the median sales price for a home in Reno/Sparks is over $500,000, and the firm reports that there is less than a month’s supply of inventory for luxury properties, which start at a price point of $1,000,000.
- In the last year, the area has seen a significant influx of residents from California who have moved for either jobs or the area lifestyle, a trend that will likely continue as more jobs are added to the region and the ability to work remotely becomes more widely available.
"The company's depth of real estate expertise and a close-knit team of passionate, client-orientated sales professionals make them the perfect addition to the Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate network. In addition, the team's dedication to providing exceptional client service represents the BHGRE® brand's commitment to helping affiliated agents connect with clients in a meaningful way 365 days a year. We are thrilled they have partnered with Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate to help increase market share and take their business to new heights." - Sherry Chris, President & CEO, Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate
"For three generations, the Drakulich family has served the Reno real estate community. We take great pride in the trust that we have built with our clients over the years. We were immediately drawn to the similar element of trust that consumers have across generations with the Better Homes & Gardens® media brand. After decades of conducting business as a locally prominent, independent brokerage, we are proud to affiliate with the powerful BHGRE® brand and benefit from the support of a nationally proven franchise." - Bryan Drakulich, Broker/Owner, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Drakulich Realty
"As life-long Reno/Sparks residents, we are proud to support the recent expansion in the region. By partnering with Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate, we believe we can accelerate our company's growth and provide our client and agents with unparalleled support and opportunities that can only come from America's lifestyle real estate brand." - Kimberly Drakulich, Broker/Owner, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Drakulich Realty
About Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC is a dynamic real estate brand that offers a full range of services to brokers, sales associates and home buyers and sellers. Using innovative technology, sophisticated business systems and the broad appeal of a lifestyle brand, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC embodies the future of the real estate industry while remaining grounded in the tradition of home. Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC is a subsidiary of Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY), a global leader in real estate franchising and provider of real estate brokerage, relocation and settlement services.
The growing Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate network includes more than 12,500 independent sales associates and approximately 390 offices serving home buyers and sellers across the United States, Canada, Jamaica, The Bahamas, Australia and New Zealand.
Better Homes & Gardens® is a registered trademark of Meredith Corporation licensed to Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC and used with permission. An Equal Opportunity Company. Equal Housing Opportunity. Each Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate Franchise is independently owned and operated.