MADISON, N.J. (July 15, 2019) - Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC announced today that its affiliated agents and brokers can now benefit from an exclusive discount on the BH&G Insider program. The coveted BH&G Insider offer allows BHGRE affiliated agents and brokers to share the world-renowned Better Homes & Gardens® lifestyle resources and gift of style for just $9.99 a year. The program has a value of nearly $500.
The U.S.-based program is another example of how Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate has strongly positioned itself as a lifestyle leader while leveraging Better Homes & Gardens brand assets. BHGRE affiliated professionals already benefit from such proprietary features such as PinPoint, a predictive marketing tool that utilizes Meredith Corporation’s data harvested from its 175 million consumers.
The Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate BH&G Insider program offers:
- Free Havenly room design makeover: BH&G Insiders receive a free consultation with a Havenly professional interior designer ($199 retail value) to create the perfect design plan for any room in their home. Once the vision is finalized, the designers connect the client with the exact products to make their design a reality.
- Unlimited access to the complete BH&G magazine archive: Insiders can generate endless inspiration for design, entertaining, remodeling and building projects via access to every issue over 95 years of Better Homes & Gardens, including its famed floor plans.
- VIP Access: BH&G Insiders enjoy behind-the-scenes access to BH&G experts, including question and answer sessions with the magazine’s cooking, gardening and decorating experts, along with inside looks at the renowned test kitchen.
- Ad-Free access to BHG.com: By logging in with their BH&G Insider credentials, members have streamlined access to the multimedia content on bhg.com.
- Exclusive deals and coupons: BH&G Insiders can receive more than $300 in annual savings from leading retailers such as Houzz, Oneida, FOOD52, Only Natural Pet, Overstock, Ghirardelli and Ashley Homestore®.
“BHGRE is a brand relevant before, during and after the real estate transaction, and we work to help consumers live their best lives in their homes,” said Jennifer Marchetti, Chief Marketing Officer at Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate. “Our strategic relationship with the Better Homes & Gardens media brand provides us with greater access to information relevant to home owners than others in the real estate industry. This exclusive BH&G Insider benefit is another great example of this. It gives our network a new and exciting way to deliver value to their clients as they work create customers for life and showcase their competitive points of difference as real estate professionals.”
“We are excited to offer BH&G Insider to the Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate network at this incredible value,” said Courtney Mason, Vice President of Paid Products at Meredith Corporation. “BH&G Insider members get the inspiration and resources they want to make their dreams a reality. And the BHGRE network is perfectly positioned to offer Insider’s benefits and content to new home buyers and sellers – exactly when they need it the most.”
About Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC is a dynamic real estate brand that offers a full range of services to brokers, sales associates and home buyers and sellers. Using innovative technology, sophisticated business systems and the broad appeal of a lifestyle brand, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC embodies the future of the real estate industry while remaining grounded in the tradition of home. Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC is a subsidiary of Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY), a global leader in real estate franchising and provider of real estate brokerage, relocation and settlement services.
The growing Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate network includes more than 12,000 independent sales associates and 360 offices serving home buyers and sellers across the United States, Canada, Jamaica and The Bahamas. The brand announced its expansion into Australia and New Zealand in April of 2018.
Better Homes & Gardens® is a registered trademark of Meredith Corporation licensed to Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC and used with permission. An Equal Opportunity Company. Equal Housing Opportunity. Each Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate Franchise is independently owned and operated.